Accueil / Technique [Mécanique]

[Clio IV] Dépose du siège arrière pour installation d'une couchette

Clio 4 Berline Dépose du siège arrière et Longueur maximale pour dormir

Traduit par Google Translate donc je m'excuse si le français n'est pas parfait.

Si les Français ne fait aucun sens de la version anglaise se trouve au bas de ce post.

(Edit Transam: traduction Google supprimée car vraiment trop mauvaise!)

Citation:
J'ai posé mes questions sur un forum britanique et on m'a dit que la Clio 4 n'était pas encore répandue chez eux. C'est pourquoi j'ai pensé venir les poser sur un forum français.

Je vis en Australie. Cela fait 4 ans de suite que nous louons une Clio 3 Estate pour parcourir l'Europe.

Nous campons dans la voiture sur des aires de camping et des fois en dehors. Pour cela, je retirais les sièges arrières que je remplaçais par une planche et un matelas.

J'ai interrogé cet autre forum sur la façon de démonter et remonter les sièges et une fois la procédure maitrisée, j'en ai fait un tuto. Maintenant, il ne me faut qu'une dizaine de minutes pour ça!

http://www.renaultforums.co.uk/showthread.php?p=660675

Nous envisageons de reprendre une Clio cette année.

Néanmoins, j'ai besoin de quelques infos avant de finaliser mon choix entre une Clio 4 berline et une Peugeot 207 SW qui pourrait convenir aussi vu qu'on en avait une il y a 5 ans. Je n'ai pas encore pu voir de Clio 4 car je vis en Australie. J'ai une préférence pour la Clio car c'est une voiture plus moderne.

On a toujours préféré La Clio 3 Estate car elle est plus longue de 200 mm par rapport à la berlinne. Je ne mesure que 1.67m mais j'avais besoin de cette longueur supplémentaire pour être allongé sans devoir plier les jambes.

La Clio 4 Estate ne sera pas disponible à la location avant notre arrivée à Paris au mois de mars ce qui nous oblige à choisir une berline.

La page 2 du document PDF qui suit montre les cotes intérieures qui m'intéressent:

http://www.renaulteurodrive.com.au/resources/specs/2012_Clio_en.pdf

L - la distance entre l'arrière du dossier de siège avant et le bord avant de l'assise des sièges arrières = 140 mm.

Z1 - la distance à partir du bord avant des sièges arrières et le bord arrière du coffre = 1388 mm

Cela donnerait une longueur totale de 1528 mm ce qui serait un peu juste pour moi.

Le dossier du siège avant forme un angle de 14 degrés et il semble que le siège est en position entièrement reculé.

Question1 - Quelqu'un ayant accès à une Clio 4 berline pourrait-il avoir la gentillesse de mesurer Z1 + L en avançant au maximum les sièges avant et en inclinant au maximum les dossiers vers l'avant

Question2 - Juste pour savoir, quelle est l'inclinaison maximale des dossiers? Sur la Clio3, ils étaient presque verticaux voire légèrement inclinés vers l'avant.

La prochaine étape serait de connaitre le mode opératoire du démontage des sièges arrières.

Sur la Clio3 Estate, il suffisait de basculer les éléments vers l'avant et de les déclipser de leurs logements.

Question3 - En est-il de même sur la Clio 4 berline et si non, quelle en est la procédure?

Certaines voitures sont équipées dans les sièges d'un système de détection de passagers qui lance une alarme s'il est occupé mais que la ceinture n'est pas bouclée. Je sais que la 207 a ce système car ma mère déclenche des fois l'alarme quand elle ne boucle pas sa ceinture assez vite.

Question4 - La Clio 4 berline a-t-elle ce système et si oui, cela complique-t-il le démontage?

Pour enlever le siège arrière arrière de la Clio 3 Estate il faut retirer un clip de verrouillage sur les charnières extérieures puis faire pivoter une plaque en forme de U pointant vers le bas jusqu'à ce que l'ouverture du U soit orienté vers le haut de sorte que l'axe de la charnière puisse glisser vers le haut et vers l'extérieur.

Il faut aussi utiliser une douille Torx de 4.5 mm pour retirer la fixation de ceinture centrale et le support des charnières.

Question5 - En est-il de même sur la Clio 4 berline et si non, quelle en est la procédure?

Dans le cas où aucun possesseur de Clio 4 ne me renseigne, est-ce qu'un possesseur de Clio 3 berline pourrait répondre à la questio suivante? En supposant que la course du siège et l'inclinaison du dossier soient sensiblement les mêmes sur la 4 et la 3.

Question6 - Quelle est la distance L en mesurant au même niveau de hauteur que Z1 dans une Clio 3 berline quand le siège est entièrement avancé et incliné vers l'avant?

Faisant appel à votre fidélité à la marque, j'espère que quelqu'un pourra répondre à ces questions pour moi afin que nous puissions opter pour une Clio plutôt que pour une vieille Peugeot dégueu.

Andrew Watson
Perth, Australie occidentale

Clio 4 Sedan Rear Seat Removal and Maximum Length for Sleeping

Translated by Google Translate so I apologise if the French isn't perfect.

I asked the following questions on the UK Renault Forum but I was advised that the Clio 4 isn't widely available in UK yet so I thought I would ask them on a French Renault forum.

I am from Australia. Every year for the last 4 years we have leased a Clio 3 Estate for 4 months to travel around Europe.

We car camp and stay at camp grounds and sometime free camp. To do this I remove the back seat base and back and install a wooden platform and an Ikea mattress.

I have previously asked questions on this forum about removing the back seat back and once I had mastered the art I explained how to do it. I can now remove (and replace) the back seat in about 10 minutes.

http://www.renaultforums.co.uk/showthread.php?p=660675

We are considering having another Clio this year.

However, there are a few issues that I need to find out about before I choose whether to go for the Clio 4 Sedan or get a Peugeot 207 SW that I know will be OK because we had one 5 years ago. I haven't seen a Clio 4 yet because I live in Australia. I would prefer to have a Clio because it is a much more modern car.

We always got the Clio 3 Estate because it was 200 mm longer than the sedan. I am only 1.67 m tall but I needed the extra length to be able to sleep fully stretched out.

The Clio 4 Estate won't be available for lease before we arrive in Paris in March so we will have to have a sedan.

The second page of the PDF at the web site listed below shows the lengths I am interested in:

http://www.renaulteurodrive.com.au/resources/specs/2012_Clio_en.pdf

L - the distance from the back of the front seat to the leading edge of the rear seat = 140 mm

Z1 - the distance from the leading edge of the rear seat to the inside of the boot = 1388 mm

This gives a total length of 1528 mm which is a bit small for me.

The seat back is at an angle of 14 degrees and it appears that the front seat is fully pushed back.

Q1 - Could someone who has access to a Clio 4 Sedan please measure the length at the level of the Z1 line from the back of the front seat to the inside of the boot when the front seat is pushed fully forward and the front seat is angled as far forward as is possible?

Q2 - As a matter of interest, how far forward do the backs of the front seats go? On the Clio 3 it was either vertical or just a little bit forward of vertical.

The next issue is how to remove the back seat base and back.

In the Clio 3 Estate the back seat base was removed by tilting it forward and removing the spring loaded clips.

Q3 - Is this still the case with the Clio 4 Sedan or if not, can you please describe how it is removed?

Some cars have sensors that sound an alarm if a seat is occupied but the seat belt isn't fitted. I know that the Peugeot 207 has this feature because it used to catch my mother when she was too slow to put her seat belt on.

Q4 - Does the Clio 4 Sedan have this feature and if so does it complicate removing the back seat base?

To remove the back seat back of the Clio 3 Estate you had to remove a locking clip on the outer hinges and then rotate a downward pointing U shaped plate until the opening of the U was pointing upwards so that the hinge pin could slide up and out.

You also had to use a 45 mm Torx socket with an extension bar to remove the central seat belt holder and hinge anchor.

Q5 - Is this still the case with the Clio 4 Sedan or if not, can you please describe how it is removed?

In case no one who has a Clio 4 replies could some one who has a Clio 3 Sedan answer the following question. Assume front seat travel and degree of verticality are the same in Clio 4 as in 3.

Q6 - Could someone please measure the L distance at the level of Z1 in a Clio 3 Sedan when the front seat is pushed fully forward and the front seat is angled as far forward as is possible?

Appealing to your brand loyalty, I hope someone can answer these questions for me so we can get a Clio rather than a yucky old Peugeot.

Andrew Watson
Perth, Western Australia
Dernière édition par Transam le Ven 30 Nov, 2012 05:11; édité 3 fois
Transam
Modérateur PR émérite
Message Ven 30 Nov, 2012 04:11
Dear Andrew, first of all, you are really welcome on our forum.

I moved your message to the right section and translate it by myself because Google's translation was too...yucky! (by the way!! Thanks for teaching me a new word in english ! :mrgreen: )

We have another member from Australia. He lives in Brisbane : Obelix => https://www.planeterenault.com/forum/membre17076.html

I know two members who owns a Clio 4. Later (It's 4:30 AM here now! Time to go to bed ), I try to send them a private message for ask them to help.

Transam (Thomas)
:wink:

EX-GROJOUJOU.....MEGAJOUJOU.....GPS Carminat Renault
NOUVEAU: Adhérez à l'association et bénéficiez (entre autres) du prêt d'une "valise" Can Clip prête à l'emploi + notices Renault.
Plus d'infos ici
Dernière édition par Transam le Ven 30 Nov, 2012 04:11; édité 1 fois
Transam
Modérateur PR émérite
Message Ven 30 Nov, 2012 04:11
Oh Sh**! Sorry, Andrew! I screwed it! Bad manipulation!!!

I will do the translation again!

My bad! AAARRRGGGHHH!

NOUVEAU: Adhérez à l'association et bénéficiez (entre autres) du prêt d'une "valise" Can Clip prête à l'emploi + notices Renault.
Plus d'infos ici
Dernière édition par Transam le Ven 30 Nov, 2012 05:11; édité 1 fois
Thank you for the welcome.

Sorry for inflicting Google Translate French on you. I can read French quite well, understand spoken French "un peu" and as for speaking French "Ooh La La!" Though I must say I have been complimented on my French accent by a Metro info desk lady and several hotel check in ladies.

However, my sister who lived in France, Belgium and Francophone Africa for many years is described by her friends as "speaks excellent French with an atrocious Australian accent."

Is there any way to upload photos on this forum?

If there is I can upload photos of our Clio 3 Estate set up with a bed in the back for those interested in seeing how it's done.
Transam
Modérateur PR émérite
Message Ven 30 Nov, 2012 06:11
werdnanostaw a écrit:
Is there any way to upload photos on this forum?

Absolutely!

1- Click on "Insérer une image: Mes images" below the smileys
2- Then "Parcourir..." in the popup window.
3- Select one picture on your computer and click on "Envoyer".
4- Click on the thumbnail of your picture for insert its link in your message.
5- Click on "Retour à la page précédente" to insert another picture.
The procedure 2 to 5 is to repeat for each picture.
:wink:

Plus d'infos ici
Hello, to our friend "Werdnanostaw"

Well, I forward all front the 2 seats and the seatbacks all to the front also.

At the right Z1 = 1600 mm
At the left (driver) = 1580 mm.

The seatbacks have maximum slope forward to 90 °.

But there is un little problème, indeed, the bottom of the car trunk is not flat in New CLIO 4.

There is a central girder of heigt 90 mm along the car trunk of right to the left!

For remove the seats at he back, I'will see tomorrow.

Good evening
Hello,

For remove the back seats:

-Fire upward the basis of the seat one part (without difficult)
(tirer vers le haut l'assise du siège en une seule partie (sans difficulté)

-Unscrew the médium support of the 2 seatsbacks for kick away the side axis at each seatback
(Dévisser le support central des 2 dossiers de siège pour dégager le l'axe latéral de chaque dossier)

-Find how kick away the other outside side axis along the door .May be a lever for unlock the vérrouillge of the axis and pullup the seatback X2.
Sorry but, I don't find this lever)
(trouver comment dégager l'axe latéral extérieur du dossier coté porte. Il doit y avoir un levier pour dégager le vérrouillage de l'axe et sortir le dossier du siège X2)
(Désolé, mais je n'ai pas trouvé ce levier)
Good luck
Hello,

I come back again, for few precision, remove the seatbacks AR unlock the lock at back with a little screwdriver, and pullup the seatback
(there is not a lever)

Je reviens vers vous, pour quelque précision, pour démonter les dossiers AR, déverrouiller le locquet en arrière avec un petit tournevis et soulever le dossier.
(Il n'y a pas de levier)

For finish, deconnecter the 2 seatbelts connectors on the chassis

Pour finir, déconnecter les 2 connecteurs des ceintures de sécurité sur le chassis.
Good bye.
Transam
Modérateur PR émérite
Message Lun 03 Dec, 2012 17:12
Merci à toi! :wink:

Plus d'infos ici
Thank you for your replies. I have decided to lease a Clio 4 for our 4 month trip from Paris to Riviera, east coast of Italy, southern Greece, Turkey, Bulgaria and Romania and then back to Paris.

I will let you know how I go adding a bed.

Here are some photos of the bed in our Clio 3.

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

Andrew Watson
Perth, Western Australia
Here are some photos of the car when we picked it up at CDG.

clic pour agrandir

clic pour agrandir

If you would like to read about this year's trip around the coast of Spain, Portugal and the UK here is a link to our blog:

christineandrew.wordpress.com

Andrew Watson
Perth, Western Australia
Message Sam 22 Dec, 2012 11:12
Hi Andrew !

I think that your idea to travel this way in Europe is interesting but I just don't understand the type of car you chose. :pense:

It gives a lot of drawbacks...

First, because all the items you store on the back seat and in the boot, your cargo could be dangerous.
If you break hard on the highway, for example.
For overtaking, it's difficult not to pull in front of the other car because you're not able to see anything. :ouioui:

As a conclusion, I've got just a short question: why a so tiny car for a road trip ?
For an adventurer, a Land Rover Defender 110 could be more adapted... :pense:

Sauter vers: