Accueil / Technique [Mécanique]

[Scénic III] Hidden fault on scenic 1.5 dci fap (2010/10)

Dear forumers,

I have been owning a Renault Scenic 1.5 dCi, 110 PS, Fap, matriculation Oct 2010.

For 2 years I have been experiencing no faults and no accidents at all. My only complaint was a "squeeky" front panel in the areas of air vents.

Now, only 2 days after Scenic 2 year warranty expires, I have experienced some strange, sort of metallic sounds from my clutch pedal. Especially when pressing the clutch pedal for the first 3-5 cm of range.

So I went to the official Renault service and let the boys hear and check. It turned out that there was a fault on brake tube (see picture attached). And since then I have been asking myself: "How come? Scenic has only 27.000 km on clock! And I have been thoroughly careful driver all the time."

I would ask forumers to let me know whether we talk about the hidden fault or what?!

Many thanks. clic pour agrandir
Dernière édition par rscenicfap13 le Dim 28 Oct, 2012 18:10; édité 1 fois
Hello,

Did you contact Renault's customer service ?
Usually, when there's a problem only 2 days after the end of the warranty, it's quite likely that all charges will be paid by Renault.

I am faithful customer of Renault Slovenie for more than 25. I owned 7 different Renault cars during this period. Actually, I am BIG FAN of the marque.

Now, I always service my Renault cars at official Renault dealers. Everything by the clock. As for this last event with brake tube, they told me that Renault would cover 50% of the repair cost. Which I resent.

I believe that Renault is responsible of covering the cost fully, 100%.

So, this forthcoming week I will fill in complaint for this very matter.

As Renault should do their best to retain all customers they have, especially the loyal ones.

Best regards.
Edit/Situation:

I got me back a repaired car which is cool. Thanks to the local dealer.

As for the hidden fault connected with this case, I have checked with another dealer of the Renault Slovenie, and they told me that they had never had such a fault. At least not with this model & production year, let alone with only 27.000 km on clock.

Therefore I will insist that Renault Slovenie cover the complete cost of this repair.
Donc, jusqu'à présent, aucune réponse de Renault Slovenie. J'ai vérifié l'état de la matière il ya 3 jours à la ma Renault revendeur local. Ils m'ont informé que je peux m'attendre à une réponse positive pour moi.

OK alors. Attendons de voir.

Salute.
Eh bien. J'ai finalement eu la réponse de l'importateur général.

Ils ont convenu que les coûts de la réparation doit être complètement recouverte par Renault Slovenie.

Nous avons donc une fin heureuse - pour les deux parties. :D
rpm91
Modérateur PR
Message Jeu 13 Dec, 2012 21:12
Good news: Renault offers you a Christmas gift!

::yeah_009::
ex-Outback LTDex-Laguna II.2
Message Ven 14 Dec, 2012 23:12
rpm91 a écrit:
Good news: Renault offers you a Christmas gift!

::yeah_009::

He, he ::yeah_008:: ::yeah_002::

Sauter vers: