Accueil / Technique [Electronique-Electrique]

[Laguna II] Connecting mp3 to Laguna Initiale

Moderation : Please read this post to learn how to respect the posting rules of the forum, Thanks

I have a Renault Laguna Initiale (2005) fitted with a Cabasse Auditorium Carminat SatNav unit. The handbook says that it has an audio aux input. My Dealer does not know whether I can connect an mp3 player directly to this aux input.
Anybody have any experience of this unit? Can I connect an mp3 player directly to it or does it need an interface? Anybody know the pin-outs for the aux connection?

Thank you.
Moderator: Sorry, I missed the rules because of my poor French!
Loïc
Membre d'honneur
Message Ven 30 Sep, 2005 13:09
Tu trouveras là un tuto pour faire le branchement que tu désires:
https://www.planeterenault.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4019

A+

Précédemment :
- Audi A4 3.0 V6 Quattro Pack Plus Tiptronic

- Laguna II 2.2 DCI Initiale, année 2003, rouge de feu.
Loïc
Membre d'honneur
Message Ven 30 Sep, 2005 14:09
:mrgreen: mais en bon franchouillard que je suis, j'l'ai fait en français danltexte ! laisse donc y comprendra p'tete mieux. :wink:
Thank you for your suggestions. I had seen that tutorial but the audio unit in the new 2005 Lag Initiale has been changed. It is now a 4 X 50W integrated Bluetooth Nav-Com unit with a 6 CD multi-changer built into the head unit.

Regards
Loic

I have looked at the photos of your audio and GPS unit at https://www.planeterenault.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3910 and the unit in my Initiale is quite different.

Regards
Loïc
Membre d'honneur
Message Ven 30 Sep, 2005 15:09
You can find the amplifier in the "boite à gants" (limp with gloves ?) take a picture of this to show us.
....depuis le 21.10.05 en Laguna II Initiale 2.0dCi :-)
...avant en Laguna II Privilège V6; les 2 en limousines bleues orages :-) Pourquoi changer la couleur!
Loïc
Membre d'honneur
Message Sam 22 Oct, 2005 17:10
bien voila, t'as plus qu'a retirer l'ampli de la boite à gant et me faire une belle foto des branchements pour voir s'il resseble à l'ancien.

Sauter vers: